Re: [Spridgets] How it's made. Episode 498 Judson Rotor.

To: Dean Hedin <dlh2001@comcast.net> (Win)/6.0.13_GA_2944) s=q20121106; t=1356359412; bh=BumpFQcbT6qkedSUkJIuyAmQYOz0GUK9Y9p1FKnCjlg=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=WUqKRqPOVmzJFiz3h4rkWxhdpqsPrgv4GFJnFvtnIiWL6rdBlZmnmMYXDqhDwQ8JV E7rSrF8JSNnbf+tFu3m3Z57vWh5Iml2gRnrBK2GGx7bMXCDAUIBqcDr1NzCENoS4Un OY0RhCQD1UYZ7iAal4g6VQTWDq97Keoyn3siywnzj4w8qDsdOw9xNRhFGW9uBaL1/v 2z2ltUS1QCt6u3eclWxs+TNlWr11X02lABSu9G2YUZyIKYSqNgsp8XzxlnyMLSduzR bFXjDO1raf3N0dYcCcUsRXIXsS2X02+muuM5nG/s6o7H0R4eLMxl+TRvx9iyRrj0Za HyWRXgJrsfhYg==
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] How it's made. Episode 498 Judson Rotor.
From: kramer.allen@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 14:30:11 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
This coating is typically used to coat the feed barrles of injection molding
equipment. They do not want the material sticking as its fed into the molds.
The low friction really appealed to me in combination with the torlon. My goal
was to reduce the heat because these superchargers were known to overheat. So
far I seem to have achived the goal.

It's beenB  a while since this was done. But, I'm thinking it was around $
300.00 for the coating. Also, I did have the bore machined prior to the
coating to make sure it was true.