Re: [Spridgets] Brake Hoses - Time to change them

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Brake Hoses - Time to change them
From: Steve Christiansen <schris51@att.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 15:32:17 -0800 (PST)
I make DOT spec Stainless hoses for all of the MGs and Austin Healeys.  The
three line set for the Midget/Sprite runs $79.95.  Mine have a kevlar
protection sleeve between the inner teflon tube and the outer steel braid. I
also cover the steel braid with a clear shrink tubing to keep trash, gravel
dirt etc out of the steel braid to give the hoses longer life and makes them
easier to clean.  I can even do the shrink in colors if you want.  I keep
several set of the Sprite/Midget lines on the shelf all the time.

Steve
Christiansen
Ol Phartz Partz
714-686-1236