Re: [Spridgets] End of the road

To: Mailing List Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> s=q20121106; t=1361903324; bh=2DidTxgeakmubSzVlfThEBXUnG9t8dvMXRd0TS+w440=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:Date: Message-Id:To; b=rN27rJS29OQDOVyORyFxMBEYIY9Db/Rk78bAcJhtAXgVM/fW1+72hSk+Dppgatd9R Whu+RGjJVQerRmZC46loVkFXNZjzpWd4y3ugnEdl2YbqZovlglD6L8SFNeYGC6kSzK +IexzAT8B2GXNOFDFcKNoBV9Qwa75J8IwYpFnD0PuqD76A3FTWUa4zHBn1vpWquae9 yvIyTwrcHE8ORD9eigP+FLBCYM+88Wsg8kfsn78ASX5h9PGzS1Z0JMCEaCOkRuwXnH 0Kf8s5S6d6vI9j9T26RgBHI/RhNfZAO4xt/SbizjIgUynjrRAXa4nO2Kx3tm07LFFe fV5olS8VnLdww==
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] End of the road
From: Lester Ewing <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 12:28:42 -0600
yeah but I wanna buy cool stuff!  I don't wanna save money.. don't make me do
it..  I mean maybe I could buy a Ferrari!

.. or a Dino at least..  ;-)

Lester

.. Did I tell you about the large Ultrasonic cleaner I picked up 2 weeks
ago??

On Feb 26, 2013, at 12:12 27PM, Mike Rambour wrote:

> ok, I am really opening up a can of worms here...
>
> I am sorry that you "have" to sell your car but what happened to the money
you made ? you don't pay taxes on imaginary money, you pay taxes on money you
actually earned, so what happened to it ? Because you did not save enough is
not a reason to sell the car for the reasons you stated, you simply did not
save enough.

> Only the government deals with imaginary money, we deal in hard currency and
can easily do the math.

> And before anyone rips me (which I know they will), I am so against our
current POTUS and our tax system its not funny and especially our welfare
system for both non-workers and foreign countries, but I make money and I save
off money for the taxes, some of it is removed from my paycheck automatically
and I save off the rest to make it 40% of what I made to pay my taxes,
sometimes it works out to less then 40% and I go on vacations, sometimes I
give it all up but the point is I saved for it, we all know exactly (or at
least can know if we do the math) what we will pay at the end of the year
based on our income.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/oldsaabguy@comcast.net

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive