Re: [Spridgets] End of the road

Subject: Re: [Spridgets] End of the road
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:09:07 -0800 (PST)
I don't really care to go into the details of it all.  Let's say by moving up
one tax bracket, it made life very painful.

Edward Perez
Summerville, SC
78 Midget (1275)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc_newbie/
Sent: Tuesday, February
26, 2013 1:28 PM

yeah but I wanna
buy cool stuff!  I don't wanna save money.. don't make me do
it..  I mean
maybe I could buy a Ferrari!

.. or a Dino at least..  ;-)

Lester

.. Did I
tell you about the large Ultrasonic cleaner I picked up 2 weeks
ago??

On Feb
26, 2013, at 12:12 27PM, Mike Rambour wrote:

> ok, I am really opening up a
can of worms here...

> I am sorry that you "have" to sell your car but what
happened to the money
you made ? you don't pay taxes on imaginary money, you
pay taxes on money you
actually earned, so what happened to it ? Because you
did not save enough is
not a reason to sell the car for the reasons you
stated, you simply did not
save enough.

> Only the government deals with
imaginary money, we deal in hard currency and
can easily do the math.

> And
before anyone rips me (which I know they will), I am so against our
current
POTUS and our tax system its not funny and especially our welfare
system for
both non-workers and foreign countries, but I make money and I save
off money
for the taxes, some of it is removed from my paycheck automatically
and I save
off the rest to make it 40% of what I made to pay my taxes,
sometimes it works
out to less then 40% and I go on vacations, sometimes I
give it all up but the
point is I saved for it, we all know exactly (or at
least can know if we do
the math) what we will pay at the end of the year
based on our income.

mike

> On 02/26/2013 10:02 AM, Edward Perez wrote:
>> Due to my wife and I
being "Wealthy" by this administration's standards,
we
>> are being asked to
pay outrageous taxes this year.  So much so  that I'm
sad
>> to say I must
part with my Midget in order to pay for all the free cell
phones
>> handed out
by our POTUS.  I'm going to do some fine tuning and a little
>> "spirited"
driving before listing it, but it really has to go.  Hopefully,
>> down the
road, I'll find another MG sitting in a barn looking for
>> restoration.  You
never know.
> ------------------------
>
> spridgets@autox.team.net