Re: [Spridgets] 1966 Sprite added

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com> s=q20121106; t=1366548858; bh=cXV04O+Lz99TtuysEaW5AgDSXBeklLoaZxyBr9mWAnM=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=N2/BmxCvmrvThPbI70bKCvNRQQu0OsiOw2ypB33g3GQjY9MoXOh0UZkPPHfvIZ9q3 Jz1lJJOu82yjcd09YazU84GJhqtQvUZ5SWQ/xnTFXMgvuvyJN3dbL8Fs+b6g1zdYTC xIjdYcP/u/WYZoVkYdprFyY+WQ+9u9GPQeTgvzBa7h/RJ2uDNh83S/N+uACVMOUf61 6oU/KQecVgIhe3pdTbqCULVp2iek7nI0Edad+EO+4O5RXxewshT/eru35QQC7loPl3 v8Rm7t41MPQlzZF59G3oDLpGK3F45vTdmVttTjv8i5BXkb10dZzZ0bbUbuiktAvSm7 rj+nMuYNXyljg==
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1966 Sprite added
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 12:54:17 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Congratulations Brad!B  That looks like a clean little car. Engine sounds
great!

--David C.
There is a battle of two wolves inside us all.
B B  B One is evil. B  It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment,
Lies, inferiority, and ego.
B B B  The other is good. B  It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility,
Kindness, empathy, and truth.
B B B  The wolf that wins? B  The one you feed
B  --Cherokee proverb--