[Spridgets] 1966 Sprite added

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] 1966 Sprite added
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 22:33:47 -0500
Yesterday, I picked up a 66 Sprite that I bought off of eBay.. Though it
was listed as running, it was not able to run on it's own. After
ascertaining that the aftermarket Mr. Gasket fuel pump was insufficient to
get the fuel to the front of the car, I removed the original SU fuel pump
from the box in the boot. A quick tear down, and cleaning of the points,
brought it back to life.
Once the fuel was up front, I had to free the needle and seat on the front
SU. Once that was working again, this was the final result...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJoOao0brX4

--
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/