Re: [Spridgets] anyone ever hear of a factory Mk I Sprite, w/boot/trunk

To: <kevin@valentinephoto.net>, "'Jay Fishbein'" <jfishbein@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] anyone ever hear of a factory Mk I Sprite, w/boot/trunk lid?
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 22:46:34 -0400
Cc: 'Spridgets' <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks, Kevin and Gerard.  That's some good information.  If and when I see
the fellow, again, I can tell him it was an aftermarket offering.  We also
told the guy about writing BMH Trust, for build data for his car.

The car, BTW, was black with wire wheels.  The boot lid had external hinges,
which were chromed.  I seem to remember him saying he got it from a buddy of
his, in the Navy (?), who had purchased the car new, in England.

Bud