Re: [Spridgets] Dies

Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Dies
From: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 21:41:55 -0400
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[CF8BD3F0:01CE8BFC]
It is a relatively new fuse block ( I know that doesn't mean much ), and it
was my first suspect.  I thought I had a spare, but :(, can't find it.

On 2013-07-28, at 8:27 PM, Dave Yealy <lbc@littlebitcountry.com> wrote:

> If it starts and runs for a short period of time and dies, the battery
connections should be OK or it wouldn't start at all. What it sounds like is
the fuse with the white wire coming off, check and make sure it is a good
connection between the fuse and the bent holders. Headlights are suppose to be
off the other fuse. I've had this problem already and it had me puzzled for a
while, replaced the fuse block to fix it.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/robertduquette@sympatico.ca

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive