Re: [Spridgets] I think my car is haunted, backstory

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I think my car is haunted, backstory
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 09:56:01 -0400
LOL, that's good Rick.

I'm wondering if Frank is the one haunting the electrical.
He did the harness in it and possibly his ghost is not happy
and he doesn't want his wiring being used with the
engine trans I just put in.
 It was built by Rivergate.
I was hoping that he would be ok with it, since I did NOT
buy it directly from Rivergate....

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!