Re: [Spridgets] Parts Needed

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Parts Needed
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 20:41:29 -0600
Bob Kitterer wrote:
> Kirk,
>
> You may want to search the archives but as I recall the pilot bearing is
> different for the smooth case and the rib case.

Speaking of the archives, I started working on getting the missing months
filled in from
the saved messages, it isn't quite as easy as I had hoped. But I'll try not to
delay
TOO long in getting it done. And I have decided to try and revive the forum
once again.

Stay tuned,

mjb, the overpaid and underworked man behind the curtain :-)

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive