Re: [Spridgets] Back on the list, for now, AOL excepting

To: bmwwxman@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Back on the list, for now, AOL excepting
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 17:25:11 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Full-name: WeslakeMonza1330
Facebook have probably worked out that they aren't going to sell much
advertising against my interests and they probably know less about me than ebay

and paypal do.  I do try and keep my friend count to under a 100 (I'm on 97
 at present) because I don't have enough time to keep track of what more
than  that number are up to and even then rely on most of them not doing or
posting  much.  It's useful for car stuff and occasionally sharing spridgetly
photos.