[Spridgets] Diagnostic question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Diagnostic question
From: Pboser Yahoo via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 15:22:31 -0400
Hi all,
My 59 Bugeye spends most of the time in the garage, but I periodically get to
drag it out. Although it has had a weak battery, it usually charges up and
comes to life. However, I am having a starter problem and I'm looking for help
to diagnose it.
First of all, be aware that the car will run start and run fine if I push start
it.
However, when I pull on the starter knob, the gas gauge goes to zero but the
starter doesn't function.
Any thoughts on diagnosing the problem? I'm getting tired of push- starting!
It's too flat around here!
Thanks,
Pete

Sent from my iPhone