[Spridgets] Fw: Midget UPDATE

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: Midget UPDATE
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 17:02:55 -0400

----_com.lge.email_2070520154817466
   charset=utf-8

    I have quite a bit to attempt to complete between now and our first
targeted hillclimb of the season.   Spring weatherly hillclimb is June 8th &
9th.   I'm relatively certain the car will not be painted by then.   I'm
extremely dependant upon a set of used race tires im being promised as of
now.  There are a bunch of things and materials I will need to have in order
to make that deadline.   Bits and pieces are slowly coming together.
There is quite a bit of fabrication , welding and body repair to do.   The
entire tops of both quarter panels were cut off ( from the edge of where the
top attached to about 2/3rds down the tail light mount locations) and must be
restored to hold stock tail light assemblies in order to comply with the SCCA
rules.   The rollbar needs to be incorporated into a legal SCCA rollcage ,
again to comply with SCCA rules.These are beginnings of "stuff to do" on my
"it's gotta be done" list.   Also numerous tedious bits still need to be
modified or made.  I'm plugging away as I can.   Updates to follow.  I can
now assemble the "good" transmission with the last bits from yesterday &
assemble the rear hubs.Nothing is going as quickly as I had hoped.Keep
tuned!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile

----_com.lge.email_2070520154817466
   charset=utf-8

</head>
style="font-size: 10pt;"><div id="LGEmailHeader" dir="auto"><div
to complete between now and our first targeted hillclimb of the season.&nbsp;
&nbsp;Spring weatherly hillclimb is June 8th &amp; 9th.&nbsp; &nbsp;I'm
relatively certain the car will not be painted by then.&nbsp; &nbsp;I'm
extremely dependant upon a set of used race tires im being promised as of
now.&nbsp; There are a bunch of things and materials I will need to have in
order to make that deadline.&nbsp; &nbsp;Bits and pieces are slowly coming
together.&nbsp; &nbsp; There is quite a bit of fabrication , welding and body
repair to do.&nbsp; &nbsp;The entire tops of both quarter panels were cut off (
from the edge of where the top attached to about 2/3rds down the tail light
mount locations) and must be restored to hold stock tail light assemblies in
order to comply with the SCCA rules.&nbsp; &nbsp;The rollbar needs to be
incorporated into a legal SCCA rollcage , again to comply with SCCA
rules.</div><div dir="auto">These are beginnings of "stuff to do" on my "it's
gotta be done" list.&nbsp; &nbsp;Also numerous tedious bits still need to be
modified or made.&nbsp; I'm plugging away as I can.&nbsp; &nbsp;Updates to
follow.&nbsp; I can now assemble the "good" transmission with the last bits
from yesterday &amp; assemble the rear hubs.</div><div dir="auto">Nothing is

----_com.lge.email_2070520154817466--

--===============3144500166066278652==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============3144500166066278652==--