Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: confirm “long string of numbers”

To: Larry Macy <lmacy@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: confirm “long string of numbers”
From: Ron Soave via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 08:02:14 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
So basically there is a link at the end of every message that is a security
threat If not actively altered? Why donâ??t you just take that out? Most people
send and receive  literally thousands of emails a week and editing a reply is
very 1997.

Ron Soave

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/mharc@autox.team.net