Re: [Spridgets] Through the tunnel exhaust

To: "crusaderchuck55@aol.com" <crusaderchuck55@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Through the tunnel exhaust
From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 18:33:42 +0000
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "EasternOshitGroup@groups.io" <EasternOshitGroup@groups.io>

--0000000000000834c60598e50e28

The exhaust through the car is more of a right hand drive modification and
it passes through the car in a boxed off section in the passenger footwell
and out through the sill.  Putting the exhaust through the tunnel might
blow airflow through the tunnel and raise engine bay temps, gearbox temps
and generate extra lift at the front of the car.

Regards

Daniel

On Tue, 3 Dec 2019 at 04:27, crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <
spridgets@autox.team.net> wrote:

> Does anyone have one of these systems on their car or pictures of the
> engine compartment plumbing portion of this style set up?
> I have a BHP Development side exit custom fabricated header and the side
> pipe.  But!  That requires cutting the end of the rocker panel and cutting
> a pretty big hole in the rear of the left front fender flare.  I'd like to
> avoid that mess if I can.   I raised the ride height from where it was when
> Frank took ownership. It was road race height and I could not hillclimb the
> car without tearing apart the exhaust .
> Any input, or a used through tunnel system header or pictures so I can
> gauge the how it fits with left hand drive would be EXTREMLY helpful!
> Thank you!
> Chuck
>

> *Sent from my LG Mobile *
> ------------------------
>
> spridgets@autox.team.net
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets
> http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/weslake1330@gmail.com

--0000000000000834c60598e50e28

modification and it passes through=C2=A0the car in a boxed off section in t=
he passenger footwell and out through the sill.=C2=A0 Putting the exhaust=
=C2=A0through the tunnel might blow airflow through the tunnel and raise en=
gine bay temps, gearbox temps and generate extra lift at the front of the c=
l_attr">On Tue, 3 Dec 2019 at 04:27, crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets &lt;<=
a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net";>spridgets@autox.team.net</a>&gt;=
 wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px =
0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">

 these systems on their car or pictures of the engine compartment plumbing =
portion of this style set up?</div><div dir=3D"auto">I have a BHP Developme=
nt side exit custom fabricated header and the side pipe.=C2=A0 But!=C2=A0 T=
hat requires cutting the end of the rocker panel and cutting a pretty big h=
ole in the rear of the left front fender flare.=C2=A0 I&#39;d like to avoid=
 that mess if I can.=C2=A0 =C2=A0I raised the ride height from where it was=
 when Frank took ownership. It was road race height and I could not hillcli=
mb the car without tearing apart the exhaust .=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D=
"auto">Any input, or a used through tunnel system header or pictures so I c=
an gauge the how it fits with left hand drive would be EXTREMLY helpful!</d=
e=3D"font-size:9pt"><i>Sent from my LG Mobile

ox.team.net</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets"; rel=3D"norefer=
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a>=C2=A0 <a=
 href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank=