Re: [Spridgets] Not Exactly Spridget Content

To: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Not Exactly Spridget Content
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 15:31:30 -0500

----_com.lge.email_16884949127560952
   charset=utf-8

NICE!   ....really nice...  Now Santa can you deliver some standard main &
rod bearings for the Midgets 1275......Honestly!   That is a very nice
car!Congratulations!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile------ Original
message------From: Michael MacLean via SpridgetsDate: Sun, Dec 22, 2019 1:33
PMTo: Spridgets via Spridgets;Cc: Subject:[Spridgets] Not  Exactly Spridget
ContentNot a Spridget, but followed me home last night.  Really have no room
for it, but I could not resist a nice Christmas present to me.  Car cover on
the way as there is no room in the garage with two Austin Healeys and a Harley
Davidson in a two car space.  The former owner requested Year of Manufacture
(YOM) plates so it has the black with gold letter California plates.  The rear
plate has a 1969 sticker on it.  I guess since the plates were first issued in
1963, subsequent years require the year of the car for a sticker.  Has not
been registered since November 2018 and I have the 2018 sticker in an envelope
in the car.  Not sure how this works though.  Is the 1969 sticker what is
supposed to be on the plate as long as there is a current registration?  Is
the 2020 sticker I will be getting supposed to be on the plate when I get it?
I'm sure I will find out when I make that dreaded trip to the DMV after the
holidays.Mike MacLeanBy the way, the former owner is a gentleman from the UK
that came to the US and sold HGTV to the network for big money.  He brought
the channel over from the old country.  He sold this one because he bought
another nicer one and is having a V6 put in it. I bought this one from his
mechanic, the same guy that did the R&R of my Datsun transmission in my Bugeye
recently.  Not bad for $6000 eh?  Runs great with a Weber, aluminum head and
a long center branch header.  Looking for an overdrive transmission for it now.
----_com.lge.email_16884949127560952
   charset=utf-8

</head>
nice...&nbsp; Now Santa can you deliver some standard main &amp; rod bearings
for the Midgets 1275......</div><div dir="auto">Honestly!&nbsp; &nbsp;That is a
style="font-size: 10pt;"><div id="LGEmailHeader" dir="auto"><div
dir="auto"><b>From: </b>Michael MacLean via
Spridgets<spridgets@autox.team.net></spridgets@autox.team.net></div><div
class="ydp5e5e39d7yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:times new roman, new
york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Not a
Spridget, but followed me home last night.&nbsp; Really have no room for it,
but I could not resist a nice Christmas present to me.&nbsp; Car cover on the
way as there is no room in the garage with two Austin Healeys and a Harley
Davidson in a two car space.&nbsp; The former owner requested Year of
Manufacture (YOM) plates so it has the black with gold letter California
plates.&nbsp; The rear plate has a 1969 sticker on it.&nbsp; I guess since the
plates were first issued in 1963, subsequent years require the year of the car
for a sticker.&nbsp; Has not been registered since November 2018 and I have the
2018 sticker in an envelope in the car.&nbsp; Not sure how this works
though.&nbsp; Is the 1969 sticker what is supposed to be on the plate as long
as there is a current registration?&nbsp; Is the 2020 sticker I will be getting
supposed to be on the plate when I get it?&nbsp; I'm sure I will find out when
I make that dreaded trip to the DMV after the holidays.</div><div dir="ltr"
data-setdir="false">Mike MacLean</div><div dir="ltr"
the former owner is a gentleman from the UK that came to the US and sold HGTV
to the network for big money.&nbsp; He brought the channel over from the old
country.&nbsp; He sold this one because he bought another nicer one and is
having a V6 put in it. I bought this one from his mechanic, the same guy that
did the R&amp;R of my Datsun transmission in my Bugeye recently.&nbsp; Not bad
for $6000 eh?&nbsp; Runs great with a Weber, aluminum head and a long center
branch header.&nbsp; Looking for an overdrive transmission for it

----_com.lge.email_16884949127560952--

--===============2296541398374921403==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============2296541398374921403==--