[Spridgets] Oil pans & dipsticks (1275)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Oil pans & dipsticks (1275)
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:22:08 -0500
Cc: EasternOshitGroup@groups.io

----_com.lge.email_2234442657612970
   charset=utf-8

I might be able to use the home made dipstick I have IF I get the measurement
on the height of a dipstick piece that goes into the block and on the stick the
measurement from the full mark to the washer that rests on top of the insert in
the block.Also anyone who may have a Winners Circle / Speedwell extra capacity
oil pan , do you have the correct oil pick up and can anyone send me a picture
of that pickup ...so I can fabricate one.?? ??I have the oil pan but not the
pickup tube .????While I am nowhere ready to assemble the motor , I am trying
to put together or fabricate the pieces needed to successfully assemble the
Midgets motor.?? ??Being certain I have the oil pickup assembly and dipstick
correctly fabricated are kinda...importaint.Thank you!ChuckSent from my LG
Mobile
----_com.lge.email_2234442657612970
   charset=utf-8

</head>
home made dipstick I have IF I get the measurement on the height of a dipstick
piece that goes into the block and on the stick the measurement from the full
mark to the washer that rests on top of the insert in the block.</div><div
dir="auto">Also anyone who may have a Winners Circle / Speedwell extra capacity
oil pan , do you have the correct oil pick up and can anyone send me a picture
of that pickup ...so I can fabricate one.&nbsp; &nbsp;I have the oil pan but
not the pickup tube .&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">While I am nowhere ready
to assemble the motor , I am trying to put together or fabricate the pieces
needed to successfully assemble the Midgets motor.&nbsp; &nbsp;Being certain I

--===============4698019187934481128==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============4698019187934481128==--