[Spridgets] Competition oil pans ?

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Competition oil pans ?
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 10:51:04 -0500
Cc: "EasternOshitGroup@groups.io" <EasternOshitGroup@groups.io>

----_com.lge.email_5292546837604394
   charset=utf-8

Anyone have a modified oil pan on their car or on a shelf ( waiting for that
"some day" project) either intact and ready to bolt on or damaged and a "show &
tell " war story piece?PLEASE SEND ME A PICTURE OR 3 OF IT.Also running it with
or without a scrapper .Recently I have become deeply involved in reconstruction
of a well loved deep ( and wide!) sump pan.    It's manufacturer is not known
but suspected to have been Winners Circle.  Before I assume anything , if
anyone has some viable input , I am all ears on modified oil pickup tubes and
windage trays and baffles , with or without hinged trap doors.BTW the pan i
have has a rectangular ( almost square) sump and is very nicely tig welded! Not
with angled front corners like the current Spridget Mania competition oil
pan.Any input is welcomed!Thank you!ChuckMaking progress....little by
little!The 1500cc fan shroud with electric cooling fan are complete and has
been slid in place to confirm fitment.   Battery master , "TOW" hook and
front "SCCA" decals were applied and it's starting to look like a race car(
like flared fenders and the rollbar were not enough?) ...locations for the SCCA
required side decals has yet to be determined.   ð???ð???ð???ð???Sent from my
LG Mobile
----_com.lge.email_5292546837604394
   charset=utf-8

</head>
pan on their car or on a shelf ( waiting for that "some day" project) either
intact and ready to bolt on or damaged and a "show &amp; tell " war story
dir="auto">Also running it with or without a scrapper .</div><div
dir="auto">Recently I have become deeply involved in reconstruction of a well
loved deep ( and wide!) sump pan.&nbsp; &nbsp; It's manufacturer is not known
but suspected to have been Winners Circle.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div
dir="auto">Before I assume anything , if anyone has some viable input , I am
all ears on modified oil pickup tubes and windage trays and baffles , with or
without hinged trap doors.</div><div dir="auto">BTW the pan i have has a
rectangular ( almost square) sump and is very nicely tig welded! Not with
angled front corners like the current Spridget Mania competition oil
by little!</div><div dir="auto">The 1500cc fan shroud with electric cooling fan
are complete and has been slid in place to confirm fitment.&nbsp; &nbsp;Battery
master , "TOW" hook and front "SCCA" decals were applied and it's starting to
look like a race car( like flared fenders and the rollbar were not enough?)
...locations for the SCCA required side decals has yet to be determined.&nbsp;

----_com.lge.email_5292546837604394--

--===============7436048043850035641==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============7436048043850035641==--