[Spridgets] 1275 block oil galleys

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 1275 block oil galleys
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 08:36:57 -0500
Cc: "EasternOshitGroup@groups.io" <EasternOshitGroup@groups.io>

----_com.lge.email_934677590248423
   charset=utf-8

A quick question about drilling & tapping for 1/4 pipe plugs.It has been a long
time since I have built one of these like I am doing this one.   I do
remember all the race motors being done at Gutekunst Fabricators having the
main oil galley plugs drilled out on the distributor side of the block.  The
thing I can not remember is were the galley plugs on the tappet side of the
block also drilled and threaded for 1/4 pipe plugs too.  Funny thing is I
tried looking around the internet and lots of references to doing the
distributor side of the block and it seems like no one is paying any attention
to the galley plugs on the tappet side of the block.  So I figured someone
might remember or know the "ya gotta do it" or "you better not do it"
answer?Thank EVERYONE in advance!ChuckComing soon , fabrication of a connecting
rod balancing fixture...Sent from my LG Mobile
----_com.lge.email_934677590248423
   charset=utf-8

</head>
drilling &amp; tapping for 1/4 pipe plugs.</div><div dir="auto">It has been a
long time since I have built one of these like I am doing this one.&nbsp;
&nbsp;I do remember all the race motors being done at Gutekunst Fabricators
having the main oil galley plugs drilled out on the distributor side of the
block.&nbsp; The thing I can not remember is were the galley plugs on the
tappet side of the block also drilled and threaded for 1/4 pipe plugs
too.&nbsp; Funny thing is I tried looking around the internet and lots of
references to doing the distributor side of the block and it seems like no one
is paying any attention to the galley plugs on the tappet side of the
block.&nbsp; So I figured someone might remember or know the "ya gotta do it"
or "you better not do it" answer?</div><div dir="auto">Thank EVERYONE in
fabrication of a connecting rod balancing fixture...</div><div

----_com.lge.email_934677590248423--

--===============6898543377433602891==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============6898543377433602891==--