[Spridgets] 1275 valve cover preference / performance

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 1275 valve cover preference / performance
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 09:19:10 -0500
Cc: "EasternOshitGroup@groups.io" <EasternOshitGroup@groups.io>

----_com.lge.email_957113943559137
   charset=utf-8

I would love an alloy cover but do not posess one and it's not part of the
Midgets " we tight" budget.So, those of you leaning towards performance or
competition applications ,?? which tin valve cover would be a preference??? ??I
have a few 948 type covers for the metal oil fill cap and no breather tube.??
So early or late valve cover , early ( metal) or late ( plastic) oil fill cap
and with or without a breather tube coming out of the cover??? ??Preferences or
reasons to use or avoid a certain cover??Please do tell...please.ChuckIf I'm
going to pick one to do and go through striping it to bare metal and possibly
adding the breather tube , honestly I would like to do this once for the
Midgets motor. ????????????Sent from my LG Mobile
----_com.lge.email_957113943559137
   charset=utf-8

</head>
but do not posess one and it's not part of the Midgets " we tight"
budget.</div><div dir="auto">So, those of you leaning towards performance or
competition applications ,&nbsp; which tin valve cover would be a
preference?&nbsp; &nbsp;I have a few 948 type covers for the metal oil fill cap
and no breather tube.&nbsp; So early or late valve cover , early ( metal) or
late ( plastic) oil fill cap and with or without a breather tube coming out of
the cover?&nbsp; &nbsp;Preferences or reasons to use or avoid a certain
dir="auto">Chuck</div><div dir="auto">If I'm going to pick one to do and go

--===============8356009373503851584==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============8356009373503851584==--