Re: [Spridgets] Progress!

To: Robert Weeks via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Progress!
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 00:22:14 -0400

----_com.lge.email_898119163479404
   charset=utf-8

Brake light switch thought.That style switch mounts to the pedal box
assembly.  The switch has a plunger which I have seen break off or stick in
its bore in the switch.  Definitly check the switch for continuity and that
the plunger makes contact and breaks contact at the correct times.ChuckSent
from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: Robert Weeks via
SpridgetsDate: Thu, Apr 16, 2020 10:41 PMTo: Spridgets;Cc: Subject:[Spridgets]
Progress!I wrote last year that my 18 year old son had taken on the task of
getting my old 1970 Midget back on the road. He's done a ton of work on it, and
today it moved under it's own power for the first time since i
parked it probably back in 2011. This was a car I got from Frank C. after my
long time daily driver 1969 Midget succumbed to rust. My son has got some more
work to do, but this quarantine has given him a lot of time to work on it. We
need to sort out the brake lights which aren't working before he can take it
out on the road. We tried a switch from our donor car today but that did not
fix the problem.Although he can't take out out on the road until that is
sorted, we do live at the end of a long gravel driveway and here's a short
video of him taking it for a short run down the drive
today.https://www.instagram.com/p/B_DqULTpWju/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link I
hope everyone is doing okay, staying healthy, and getting in some quality
Spridget time during this quarantine.Take care, Robert WeeksBlack Moon
Guitarshttps://blackmoonguitars.com/

----_com.lge.email_898119163479404
   charset=utf-8

</head>
thought.</div><div dir="auto">That style switch mounts to the pedal box
assembly.&nbsp; The switch has a plunger which I have seen break off or stick
in its bore in the switch.&nbsp; Definitly check the switch for continuity and
that the plunger makes contact and breaks contact at the correct
dir="auto" style="font-size:9pt;"><i>Sent from my LG
Spridgets<spridgets@autox.team.net></spridgets@autox.team.net></div><div
son had taken on the task of getting my old 1970 Midget back on the road. He's
done a ton of work on it, and today it moved under it's own power for the first
time since i parked&nbsp;it&nbsp;probably back&nbsp;in 2011. This was a car I
got from Frank C. after my long time daily driver 1969 Midget succumbed&nbsp;to
rust. My son has got some more work to do, but this quarantine&nbsp;has given
him a lot of time to work on it. We need to sort out the brake lights which
aren't working before he can take it out on the road. We tried a switch from
our donor car today but that did not fix the problem.<br><br>Although he can't
take out&nbsp;out on the road until that is sorted, we do live at the end of a
long gravel driveway and here's a short video of him taking it for a short run
down the drive today.<br><br><span
style="color:rgb(38,38,38);font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe
 UI&quot;,Roboto,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px"><a
 hope everyone is doing okay, staying healthy, and getting in some quality
clear="all"><div><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature"
data-smartmail="gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr">Robert Weeks<div>Black Moon
Guitars</div><div><a href="https://blackmoonguitars.com/";

----_com.lge.email_898119163479404--

--===============8912162710910909097==

spridgets@autox.team.net