[Spridgets] Carb cleaner dip solution

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Carb cleaner dip solution
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 22:37:19 -0400
Cc: "EasternOshitGroup@groups.io" <EasternOshitGroup@groups.io>

----_com.lge.email_688671288549670
   charset=utf-8

Ok do not all chime in at once!  I had a5gallon bucket of Gunk Hydroseal cold
immersion carb cleaner.  It could literally put carboned up pistons in it
overnight and hose it off the next morning and pistons came out completely free
of any carbon or sludge baked on the back side of the piston.   Fast forward
to environmentally friendly today!I understand the solution I once had is no
longer available.  So what is everyone using these days?   I definitely
need to dip 4 pistons for the Midgets motor.  Looking for something that
works.Thank you ChuckSent from my LG Mobile
----_com.lge.email_688671288549670
   charset=utf-8

</head>
once!&nbsp; I had a5gallon bucket of Gunk Hydroseal cold immersion carb
cleaner.&nbsp; It could literally put carboned up pistons in it overnight and
hose it off the next morning and pistons came out completely free of any carbon
or sludge baked on the back side of the piston.&nbsp; &nbsp;</div><div
dir="auto">Fast forward to environmentally friendly today!</div><div
dir="auto">I understand the solution I once had is no longer
available.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">So what is everyone using these
days?&nbsp; &nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">I definitely need to dip 4 pistons for
the Midgets motor.&nbsp; Looking for something that works.</div><div

----_com.lge.email_688671288549670--

--===============6303520762965396697==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============6303520762965396697==--