[Spridgets] carb cleaner

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net> M1Qc0094+E3n2pdU0cQmqjFHTp2L85X0DM02HA+4wvA5yTDrBc8u69o5Fk6TLT0BW2+bpGw30//sxQ==
Subject: [Spridgets] carb cleaner
From: Rick Fisk via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 15:38:20 -0400
A couple of weeks ago Chuck asked what everyone was using for carb cleaner in
these EPA mandated safety "causes cancer in California" days.  I replied that I
was still using an old can of Berryman's Chem-Dip I believe.  Stuff takes the
skin off your fingers.  Got it out today to clean some brake master pistons
that had petrified rubber seals on them and found out the stuff had nearly
eaten through the gallon can and was about ready to set itself free.  Luckily
my local hardware store sells empty one gallon resealable paint cans.  Good for
another few years.  :-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

spridgets@autox.team.net