Re: [Spridgets] carb cleaner

Subject: Re: [Spridgets] carb cleaner
From: JMFangio via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 08:14:56 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
That is what happened to mine, went to use it and the top half of the can with
the wire handle pulled away from the rest of itâ?¦  like an old British car or
something.  ;-)

Lester

Now I use an ultrasonic and, standby here," LAâ??s Most Awesome" cleaner.  Only
available at Dollar stores.  Takes off most crud and quickly.  Stronger than
Simple Green.  Use it on dry things, after you rinse wait for the carb to dry
before you reapply.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/mharc@autox.team.net