[Spridgets] Fwd: Re: 4.22 RE needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: Re: 4.22 RE needed
From: "Bill L. via Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 20:02:37 -0700

=0D=0AHello grbyrns---,

        I've got one.. I have no idea what it would cost to ship or how to =
pack it.
        I took it out to put in a 3.9=20

        Where are you?=20
        I'm in Kelso WA.=20
       =20

> I was in the middle of swapping the pumpkins on the Morris truck and the =
bugeye today and found a problem.  One tooth of the pinion is badly chipped=
. Toast.
>    So I=92m wondering if anyone has a passable 4.22 RE they can spare?
>    I swapped the 3.9 and 4.2 just before Lake of the Ozarks trip and have=
 been missing the neck snapping starts in the bugeye and the truck doesn=92=
t need the 4.2 with the low 1st gear of the Datsun gearbox.
>    I have a restoreable fiberglass BE hardtop for possible trade....?

> Glen Byrns
> ------------------------

> spridgets@autox.team.net

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75

> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/a=
rchive

cteon@comcast.net

--=20
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:Zormecteon@comcast.net

The subliminal message for today is.=20

=3D=3D=3D8<=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3DEnd of original message text=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

--=20
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:Zormecteon@comcast.net
------------0E90FC246300A1D93
 name="Message01.eml"

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 19:29:02 -0700
From: "Bill L." <Zormecteon@comcast.net>
To: grbyrns--- via Spridgets <grbyrns@gmail.com>
CC: spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 4.22 RE needed

Hello grbyrns---,

        I've got one.. I have no idea what it would cost to ship or how to =
pack it.
        I took it out to put in a 3.9=20

        Where are you?=20
        I'm in Kelso WA.=20
       =20

> I was in the middle of swapping the pumpkins on the Morris truck and the =
bugeye today and found a problem.  One tooth of the pinion is badly chipped=
. Toast.
>    So I=E2=80=99m wondering if anyone has a passable 4.22 RE they can spa=
re?
>    I swapped the 3.9 and 4.2 just before Lake of the Ozarks trip and have=
 been missing the neck snapping starts in the bugeye and the truck doesn=E2=
=80=99t need the 4.2 with the low 1st gear of the Datsun gearbox.

------------0E90FC246300A1D93--