[Spridgets] 4.22 RE needed

To: Sprite List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 4.22 RE needed
From: grbyrns--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 15:27:34 -0700
I was in the middle of swapping the pumpkins on the Morris truck and the bugeye
today and found a problem.  One tooth of the pinion is badly chipped. Toast.
   So Iâ??m wondering if anyone has a passable 4.22 RE they can spare?
   I swapped the 3.9 and 4.2 just before Lake of the Ozarks trip and have been
missing the neck snapping starts in the bugeye and the truck doesnâ??t need the
4.2 with the low 1st gear of the Datsun gearbox.
   I have a restoreable fiberglass BE hardtop for possible trade....?

Glen Byrns

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75