[Spridgets] Brake Bleed

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Brake Bleed
From: Bert Shirey via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 08:23:17 -0500
      Itâ??s been awhile since I contributed, but maybe this will help, Mike:
Get some of those hose pinchers from Harbor Freight or wherever. Pinch off the
flex hoses one by one. That will isolate the problem. Donâ??t squeeze the hose
too hard, just enough to cut off the pressure. When you get a pedal, you got
the suspect wheel cylinder or caliper. We had that problem with my buddies MGA.
It was a defective after market front cylinder was guilty. Good luck, Bert
Shirey. My Mark II Midget has been down Two years with air in the clutch
system. I replaced the MC, the my back went crap, and there she sits. Who was
it said getting old ainâ??t for sissyâ??s? Cheers.

Sent from my iPad

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75