Re: [Spridgets] Texas OSHIT Week 2 recap

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net> IPCYoLiDu1U+bcL77cYC0+SH8ghcfhiYJsX1YgSmVXOmkyczU34/hDzw07UcXZHPkIa9tZ5LO23SxSsYaZxUDk/y7KYwViQLI/7KcxOfx+UqpsBZPT6ZU3vs 4fysfnmxqYHF19vI4iChJKdf0eGuD1ukJ9Sebu1vbk4=
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Texas OSHIT Week 2 recap
From: Billy Zoom via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 18:35:23 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
"If your "harmonic balancer" is solid metal it's not a harmonic balancer, it's
a pulley.â??
Agreed, but itâ??s a big chunk of machined metal & they said it was a harmonic
balancer.  Itâ??s not the stamped pulley like the early A-series. I ordered a
HB from England, and thatâ??s what I got. I just assumed thatâ??s what they
were all like.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75