Re: Merry Christmas

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 15:26:06 -500
On 25 Dec 97 at 6:54, Black Bart wrote:

> I would like to keep track of the Teams/Cars/People of "our" list.
>
> If you would, please send your team name, car(s) type, and general
> geographic area.

And I thought everyone was part of Team Thicko!?

Car Types: British, and definitely Wayward.
Geographic? North American Continent, or possibly Mars

And a Thicko Christmas to All!

 Roger Garnett  (RWG1@cornell.edu)  Wayward Sports Car Racing
      temp holding URL: http://www.team.net/wayward/
                  "The Wayward Sports Car Centre"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."