Happy Holidays/defend your work (fwd)

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Happy Holidays/defend your work (fwd)
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 10:02:35 -0600 (CST)

>Ladies, gentlemen, and otherwise...
>
>May I call your attention to page 42 in the December issue of Victory
>lane....and who do we see pictured? That famous Cheesehead Black Bart
>the Old Fart! Congratulations Gary. How come your buddy Greg Petrolati
>didn't have you identified?
>
>Also pictured in the article, none other than Team Thicko member Jim
>Fuerstenberg in his red Mini.
>
>Gerald Brazil incorrectly identified as well.
>
>WST
>Flounder

        Gentlemen (and I use that term advisedly)

        I just returned from a gala stay in scenic Dolyestown Pa and
        found the above in my file...

        I am glad that VL has selected some of my photos for publication...
        they also selected my words too... (yippie! now I can afford that
        iron lung for my cat)

        In the future, I will strive to improve the accuracy when labeling
        my prints (a job I usually leave to VL)...

        This is something new for me. In the past, most complaints about
        my photography come from those depicted who are PROPERLY identified
        (and haven't paid enough for the prints... and the negatives...)
        but I digresss...

        My humblest appologies to those improperly maligned or misidentified.

        Greg Petrolati