[Fwd: I knew it all along....]

To: Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: I knew it all along....]
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 19:12:16 -0600
--------------1BA33ABBF6BF93E1676362FC

Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 20:24:47 -0500
From: Keith Pennell <pennell@visi.net>
To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: I knew it all along....
TAA29751

Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:
>=20
> Yesterday scientists in Canada revealed that beer
> contains small traces of female hormones.
> To prove their theory they fed 100 men 12 pints of
> beer and observed that 100% of them started talking
> nonsense and couldn=B9t drive.

Good one, Bill!  Try this one on for size . . . .=20

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while
he's
drinking it the monkey jumps around all over the place. The monkey=20
grabs
some
olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats
them.
Then he jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in=20
his
mouth and swallows it whole. The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you
see
what your monkey just did?"

The guy says, "No, what?"

"He just ate the cue ball off my pool table whole!", says the=20
bartender.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the patron. "He eats=20
everything
in
sight, the little bugger. I'll pay for the cue ball and other stuff."=20
He
finishes his drink, pays his bill and leaves.

> Two weeks later he's in the bar again and he has his monkey with him.
He
orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.=20
While
the
man is drinking his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the
bar.
He grabs it, sticks it up hiss ass, pulls it out, and eats it. The
bartender
is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?", he asks.

"Now what?", responds the patron.

"Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his ass, then pulled it out and
ate
it!", says the barkeeper.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the patron. "He still eats
everything in sight, but ever since he ate that damn cue ball he=20
measures
everything first!"

Keith Pennell, BJ8, BN7

--------------1BA33ABBF6BF93E1676362FC--