IMSA GTP Screen saver

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: IMSA GTP Screen saver
From: oldirish@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 12:53:18 -0600 (CST)
If you enjoyed the IMSA GTP (Group C)cars from the late eighties, there is a
great free screen saver which features wonderful, realistic water colors of
Jaguars, Porsche, Nissan, Toyota et al, including some Indy cars from the
same era.  The art is by Lee Self, a noted racing artist and photographer
whose work we have admired for some time.

Go to the following page and follow the link to the screen saver download.
http://www.selfstudio.com/  To preview the art, find the "Flavor of the
Month" section.  The cars there are the ones on the screen saver.  Race fans
of this series will not be disappointed.

I have no connection with Self Studio, other than Lee's gracious permission
to use some of his art on our web site.  I wanted to post this not only
because I know many of you will enjoy the screen saver, but also because I
think Lee's work needs to be seen and appreciated by as many racing people
as posible.

Enjoy,

Jerry

Jerry Liudahl - Eugene, Oregon USA
Purple Lips Racing - Lip Service Racing Teams
Austin Healey, Datsun - MG, Jaguar, Alfa Romeo
Old Irish Racing Club: http://pw2.netcom.com/~oldirish.html