Re: animal clubs, tec.

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: animal clubs, tec.
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 10:12:00 -0600
WST directed:

> What I need is some of the lofty jargon... the titles, etc.
> "Most Holy"... "Royal Order of", "Grand Pubah"...

The only such groups that I'm familiar with are the Mystic
Knights of the Sea and the Raccoon Lodge. Haven't seen an
episode of Amos 'n Andy for 30 years, so I'm drawing a blank on
the officers of the Mystic Knights, but I do know that the Big
Cheese (you should be familiar with _this_ concept) of the
Raccoon Lodge was the "Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler".

Personally, I prefer to be known either as the Margrave of Lower
Gorham Street or, in darker moments, Paraclete of the Kaborka.

And I think its "Grand Pooh-Bah" (meaning "a pompous,
ineffectual official" - need I say more?).

Of course, there's always the Orkan "Your Immenseness" . . .

Jim Hill
Madison WI