Re: Motorhomes/monterey

To: Thom Kuby <thomkuby@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Motorhomes/monterey
From: Dick Carlson <atrltd@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 12:31:21 -0600

Thom Kuby wrote:

> Anybody with RV experience that knows Monterey? I could use some coaching
>here.

 You're getting an answer here from the midwest - but one of our guys did that a
couple years ago. Dropped his race trailer in the paddock and parked the RV up
on
the hill in one of the camp sites. There are many RV and camping sites at the
track
since it is a state recreation area. Check out the Laguna Seca site at
www.laguna-seca.com, or call 800-327-7322. Bill Rinke was the local guy, he's at
913-681-8892 home or 913-764-6741 office if you want to ask him about his
experience (good). Be warned that Bill is a bit like Mr. Furley from "Three's
Company". The guys from JAE (vintage Ford race engine bits) down in Goleta, CA,
regularly rent an RV site at the track, too.
 We'll see you there. Go to the ATR site, page 4 of the opening pages, and see
the
interactive map that shows where we'll be, and keep in touch.

--
Dick
Age & Treachery Racing, Ltd.