Re: Motorhomes/monterey

To: Thom Kuby <thomkuby@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Motorhomes/monterey
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 14:05:33 -0600
Thom,

I'm curious to know what they charge you...

At the race event formerly known as "the Chicago Historics"... now known as the
"Brian Redman International Challenge" at Road America, they pop us for $100 to
keep the RV at the track. That's with or without AC hookup, and no water or
septic
hook up. That's in addition to the highest cost per lap, lowest tracktime ratio
of
any event we do. Plus... they rape and pillage about 75,000 spectator entries...

WST
Team Thicko