Re: New Team Name

To: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: New Team Name
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 09:33:36 -0800
Ahhh Brian,

You are indeed a wise man. You are most welcome to join the wise asses.

I'll have my Minister of Disinformation, Black Bart the Old Fart (Gary
Speckman) fill you in on the Team Thicko mail list.

Please visit <http://www.thicko.com> and commit all the information to
memory. Then, prepare yourself for the initiation ritual that will take
place when Team Thicko invades Mosport this year. The initiation ritual is
an old ceremonial right often practised in northern Wisconsin. It helps if
you are sponsored by an oil company since at some point in time during the
initiation lubrication may be an issue. (please see "Deliverance")

We'll have a new batch of Team Thicko stickers available at the start of the
race season, and debut the 1998 line of Team Thicko sportswear. This year,
in addition to our stellar line of embroidered sport shirts, casual wear,
sweatshirts and hats, we'll have a new T shirt. It will have a cartoon hand
holding a large tin can, with the top half torn off. The label on the can
says "Whupass". The shirt reads... "Team Thicko... don't make us open
another can..."

Membership in Team Thicko also enables you to partake in the best trackside
food around, served at the Team Thicko Land Barge(motorhome). Featured items
include TT London Broils, charcoal grilled, served on an onion roll. At IRP,
TT member Elmo Mancini, the Meatball Magnate from Logantucky, AKA Jim
Donato, brings out the old Italian family recipe for meatballs (these
puppies have a nuclear half life...). Also on the menu is the "catch of the
day" from our Wisconsin members, such as Perch, Walleye, and my personal
favorite, Breaded Breast of Titmouse.

Welcome to the fold... you'll regret it.

WST
Flounder