Happy Holidays

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Happy Holidays
From: Black Bart <blackbart@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 11:52:09 -0600
Friends of Team Thicko,

I would like to wish each and every one of you the Merriest of Holidays, and
a Happy New Year.

I sit here and ponder what Team Thicko has become.  From its meager
beginings in the mind of the Flounder, WST, to a world wide fraternity.

When WST started Team Thicko, as a tribute to the memory and respect of his
friends Geoff Healey and Roger Mendadue he probably had no idea of how many
people he would reach, through-out the world.

As I reflect on the past three or four years, I think of all the new friends
I have made, that I would not have otherwise made without Team Thicko.  It
is this cammeraderie that makes being a part of the team so special to me.

In this Holiday season, let us not forget how lucky we all are and give
thanks to all who deserve it.

See you at the Races...

Gary Speckman
Plover WI