Re: On a serious note.

To: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>,
Subject: Re: On a serious note.
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:56:42 -0500
Black Bart and all,

Yes indeedy, I'm alive and recovering. I will be there in the LandBarge. Since
I'm instructing, I wonder how well the landBarge will handle on the track when I
take it out for the student's "station wagon runs"???

Can we assemble a plan for the animal sacrifices this weekend? I'll get some of
the world famous  "Thicko London Broils", served charcoal grilled, on a fresh
onion roll. I'll be bringing a Weber grill. We can always use charcoal and
lighter fluid. We can use chips, and paper plates, beer and soda, etc. So, if
you'd be so kind, start piping up on what you'll be bringing, OK?

I'm feeling OK... since I went through this same thing in the same spot, I knew
what to expect. I'm sure by Friday at the track, I'll still be walking like a
"white jailhouse boy", but I'm sure we can manage to enjoy the weekend. I miss
you guys... (in a hetero kind of way).

Flounder