Team Thicko food

To: ALFABYTE@aol.com
Subject: Team Thicko food
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:07:40 -0500

Rick-
Saw you on the outside near Corner 4: was wondering what
happened. Was also hoping your damage was minimal.

I might have lost a couple of pounds at Blackhawk this past
weekend running around in my Bugeye - but I'll never know
'cause I probably put on 5 lbs. with all that Thicko food:
barbequed chicken... pork... beef... venison. Even boxes and
boxes of pizza... and more. Thicko Village was quite a place
(and I really want to live there... )

Who's going to Road America 7/22,23,24,25?

Greg
T-T
Bugeye #517

ALFABYTE@aol.com on 06/21/99 10:41:37 AM