Re: Team Thicko food

To: MHKitchen@aol.com
Subject: Re: Team Thicko food
From: Bill Dalton <billd13@essex1.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:47:01 -0500
MHKitchen@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/21/99 1:09:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com writes:
>
> << but I'll never know
>  'cause I probably put on 5 lbs. with all that Thicko food:
>  barbequed chicken... pork... beef... venison. Even boxes and
>  boxes of pizza... and more. Thicko Village was quite a place
>  (and I really want to live there... ) >>
>
> WOW....sounds like us left-coasters are really missing out on something
> here!!!  When's the Thicko squad going to visit CA???
>
> Myles H. Kitchen
> 1965 Lotus (getting hungry) Cortina Mk1 #128
Myles,
You probably gotta come to the middle of the country to taste the Team
Thicko food. Some of Team Thicko's tow vehicles are barely street legal
in Wisconsin, let alone Illinois. I'm pretty sure that if we teched tow
vehicles we would have some that wouldn't pass, so they kinda keep a low
profile. Some of the tow vehicles might not have to have smog stuff for
CA since they could be considered pre 1964, but alas others would be in
trouble with CHIPS. You will probably have to come this way to test the
food
Bill Dalton TT
VSCDA Chief of Tech