Re: mosport registration

To: M&J Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: mosport registration
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:11:14 -0500
Mike,

Thanks, I just faxed the official Flounder entry 2 minutes ago.

Jim (AKA Elmo Mancini, the meatball Magnate from Logantucky) said you
might have a spot for the Team Thicko Land Barge where we can get an
electric hook up. Rick (AKA Dr. Dreadful, famed Thicko Porsche driver...
and believe me, we don't let too many of them in) Gurolnik could also
use a hook up.

I have to fly to Denver on biz tomorrow (Tues.) AM, and arrive back in
town late Wed. night. I'll be up early and on the road from an hour
north of Chicago by 4:30 AM. I'm planning on a 10 hour pull. So, based
on my usual experience with Canadian Customs, I should het to the track
in the tear 2003, or if I'm lucky, 4 to 5 PM.

My mobile number in the barge is (847) 436-0501.

See y'all soon.

WST
Flounder