Re: The Group 2-3-8 Race MCC

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: The Group 2-3-8 Race MCC
From: David Laver <dlaver@ms.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 12:07:12 +0100
> We have particularly enjoyed the handicap approach -- but usually the folks
> figuring out the starting times get a few of them wrong so that's a problem. I
> guess my preference would be

If the race is additional then reliable times for the car-driver-track combos
should be available from practice for other races.  The only unfairness is if
one
group has a wet session for setting times.  Then again that group would be even
between themselves and hopefully have a little more motivation to fight the
wrong.
The best drives are always through the pack after a stall on the line.

David