Re: The Group 2-3-8 Race MCC

To: "Jim D" <donato1@netusa1.net>,
Subject: Re: The Group 2-3-8 Race MCC
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 10:13:21 -0500
Speaking of "Gotcha WST".... it seems as if you got me twice yesterday...

I checked in to the downtown Courtyard by Mariott in beautiful Columbus, OH
late last night... about 11:00 PM. No in house food served, Damon's ribs
stops delivery at 10:00PM (what a cow town...), so the only other place in
the book that delivered was a pizza place called "Donatos".

I'm thinking... "Hell, this is good kharma... got to be good food, right?"

Wrong. 45 minutes later, I get this 10" pepperoni pizza... the carcinagous
peeperoni were burned beyond recognition... but there were  lotes of them.
The "crust and sauce" looked like a used panty shield from Cathy Rigby. (Now
there's a mental picture you wish I didn't place in your head, isn't it???).

It was vile. Of course, I ate it anyway....

Got me again Elmo...

WST