IRP List

To: "Team Thicko List" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: IRP List
From: "Jim D" <donato1@netusa1.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 13:20:53 -0700
To All Thicko's Going to I R P
If you are not on this list and you should be let me know ASAP, If you
think you should be on this list and are not let me know ASAP. If you know
of some one who is going and not on this list let me know ASAP.  If you
think you know of some one who thinks they are on this list and are not let
them know to let me know ASAP.
If you think you know you know and you don't know you should take yourself
off our list and go run with some other poor S O B 's  club not having any
fun  before our security team gets you.

Flounder
Elmo
Black Bart
Dr.Dreadful
The Counselor
Uncle Jack and Biscuit
Sidewinder(hand tool)
Irv the Perv
The Scoutmaster
Lumpy Rutherford
Matt Guitar
Lead belly
The Bullet
Rainman
Bigfoot
Youse Guys
Mrs.Cleavage

I will again have the Famous Meatball Sandwich's for the 2-3-8- lunch.
We Have the menu close to done.  We will need the side dish's, and deserts.

bring somthing.
I will be There Thusday. I have already secured the same spot as last year.

See me for you res spot.
Jim D