Thicko Initiation

To: ckrug@laf.cioe.com
Subject: Thicko Initiation
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 08:26:13 -0500

On 10/03/99 Uncle Jack wrote:
<Calvin - by all means, make your presence known --
<we promise not to put you through the Ancient
<Initiation Ritual (heee heee heee)

Calvin:
Should there be any mis-communication at IRP Thicko Village,
and you mistakenly find yourself a participant in the Thicko
Initiation Ritual (which also involves animal sacrifice) - Fear not.

I can assure you - from my own experience at Blackhawk in June -
that there is no permanent scarring (that shows).

BTW - Hey, Elmo: whaddaya mean have I got stub stacks? I don't
(repeat, don't) collect any of those kinky NASCAR Barbie accessories.

Sidewinder

ps - Gee, my Mk I sounds pretty good (now that all 8 valves move again)