Re: female thicko backlash

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: female thicko backlash
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 07:50:33 -0700 (PDT)
Things a perfect wife would say......

THE PERFECT WIFE

1. I'll swallow it all . . . I love the taste.

2. Are you sure you've had enough to drink?

3. I'm bored.Let's shave my pussy!

4. Shouldn't you be down at the bar with your buddies?

5. That was a great fart!Do another one!

6. I've decided to stop wearing clothes around the
house.

7. You're so sexy when you're hungover.

8. I'd rather watch football and drink beer with you
than go
shopping.

9. Let's subscribe to Hustler.

10. Would you like to watch me go down on my
girlfriend?

11. Say, let's go down to the mall so you can check
out women's
asses.

12. I'll be out painting the house.

13. I love it when you play golf on Sunday's, I just
wish you had
time to play on Saturday too.

14. Honey..our new neighbor's daughter is sunbathing
again, come see!

15. I know it's a lot tighter back there but would you
please try
again?

16. No, No, I'll take the car to have the oil changed.

17. Your mother is way better than mine.

18. Do me a favor, forget the stupid Valentine's day
thing and buy
yourself some Carillo rods.

19. I understand fully...our anniversary comes every
year for
christ's sake, you go racing with the guys, it's a
wonderful stress
reliever.

20. Oh come on, what do ya say we get a good porno
movie, a six pack
of beer and have my friend Tammy over for a threesome!

21. Christ, not the fucking mall again, come on let's
go to that new
strip joint!

22. Listen, I make enough money for the both of us,
why don't you
retire and get that nagging handicap down to 7 or 8.

23. You need your sleep ya big silly, now stop getting
up for the
night feedings.

24. God..if I don't get to blow you soon, I swear I'm
gonna bust!

25. I signed up for aerobics so that I can get my
ankles behind my
head for ya..

=====
Ron Soave