Re: Saturday Night Live...

To: Black Bart <blackbart@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Saturday Night Live...
From: Linda-Jeanne <lindaj@support.warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 10:38:33 -0500
It was truly amazing...I searched and searched for that scanner, and was about
give up hope, when all of a sudden, a rumbling started in a corner of my office,
followed by an avalanche of books and papers crashing  to the ground. After the
dust settled, there it was....unscathed by the mountain of miscellania that had
been living atop it for some time. Of course, I can't say the same for the
unfortunate cat who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

LJ