Re: Vintage leaving RA in May

To: chusmann@execpc.com
Subject: Re: Vintage leaving RA in May
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:06:22 -0600

Wideload:
Since you already know RA is going to modify their course
layout to include the optional 2.7 mile (FIM) short course...
where are they going to lay the new asphalt for this? Heard
anything yet?

What pops into my mind (hey, it happens) is the trend of thinly
manned corners at some vintage events... do you see the day
coming where the Fall Vintage Festival would run the new 2.7
mile short course due to "safety concerns" by the Stewards?

Historically, that would be a sad thing.

Greg