Re: Vintage leaving RA in May

To: chusmann@execpc.com, emanteno@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: Vintage leaving RA in May
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:54:36 EST
SVRA says that RA raised the cost high enough that it was not going to a cost
effective event for them

I think VSCCA was the sanctioning organization last year at Summit. I suspect
that SVRA can pull more entries in, in spite of themselve.

Joe

<< According to a press release on the vintage web, SVRA is hooking up with
Mr.
 Redman for the Brian Redman Jefferson 500 at Summit Point on the weekend in
 question.  I'm guessing they went for more prestige and a piece of the gate,
 but then I was not part of the negotiations.

 E. the Wide Load