Re: A Jon Forsberg idea.....

To: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>,
Subject: Re: A Jon Forsberg idea.....
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 17:39:02 -0500
GB,

I think there's food provided both nights... so I believe the (night time
efforts) in the THicko food tents will be at a minimum. I'm not sure what
the noon menu looks like.

Also, the ThickTones will be entertaining Fri. and Sat. in the "big tent"...
so that's where the sound system will be set up. Originally, we were to have
only played Friday, but apparently Maranto forgot to hire the Sat. night
band, so we've agreed to play Sat. as well. What I am asking is that the 1/2
the money they would have spent on the band, they donate to Thicko Thousands
for Jon. in the "ThickTones" name.

(Elmo, promise me you've made arrangements for those big blow in heaters for
the tent...right?)

I talked with Slow Hand Dalton, and suggested we set things up so that
"requests"of the band costs $20 and goes to the Thicko Thousands Forsberg
Fund. That way people can cough up some money for "entertainment value".

The joke is, it's only $10 if we know the song.

WST